Saturday, October 10, 2009

Last one of the Day!

At Mom and Dad's, Gary had to help me climb the fence. this is the nice picture. He is such a good boy and mommy's little love. Here is Parker getting his black belt. He is a very focused and highly intense boy, and achieved his junior black belt in less than 2 years.
Again at Momo and Pop's...


with the monkeys.



All my silly's at Easter in their finery.


We are so happy in this area and with our new house. The kids are super terrific and wonderful!!



3 comments:

Grammy said...

We obviously don't see you enough, everyone looks way too old, and holy cow that picture of Gavin looks just like Mike. Miss you!

PB and J said...

Way to go Parker! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

wow that was an awesome amount of blogging! Your kids look way cute and way old and I miss them like crazy. I didn't even know that parker was a black belt!!! The house looks great and I want to see it real bad! I peed when I saw that pic of you climbing the fence. Why didn't you say what happend as you were trying to climb it? love your guts!